Sunday, November 15, 2009

FIS Ski World Cup at Levi 2009

I went to see the race on Sunday. Too bad I wasn't able to see Tanja Poutiainen on Saturday... and I wanted to take more photos today, but I couldn't as my fingers were sooo frozen, almost going blue. Some Austrian guy won, I don't actually really care about skiing and I'm not interested in it so it was "egal" for me who won etc. At the end of this post you'll find the results. When I came home I almost ran into the sauna... and fell asleep there, hahah. I'm going to spend the rest of the day inside, it's so warm here, mmm.






men:
1. Reinfried Herbst AUT 1.49,79
2. Ivica Kostelic CRO 1.50,07
3. Jean-Baptiste Grange FRA 1.50,32

women:
1. Maria Riesch GER 1.48,71
2. Lindsey Vonn USA + 0,08
3. Tanja Poutiainen + 1,16

No comments:

Post a Comment